Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inspired and Motivated

My mother gave me a notebook before I left on my journey to a new life in the mountains and she said, "you should start writing again this summer." And she was right, I should document my travels, the life that so many of my friends won't get to experience. I've jotted some things down, feelings, descriptions of my adventures in this notebook, knowing that it's contents would be for my eyes only, that I wouldn't have to share it with anyone, it could be my reminder of where I am and who I'm becoming.

And while conversing with a friend yesterday on the facebook, I was asked if I was blogging. I had thought of starting one but, the word blog annoys me for some reason, I don't understand why anyone would call online journaling "blogging". Anyways, I read a few of my friends blogs daily (or when they post something new anyways) and decided that I'm ready, to share my random thoughts, questions, and scenarios with my friends who, at this point, are all over the country.

So, here's the start of a new journey, for me to document and you to read...it probably won't be too exciting, it might get emotional but it will be me.


No comments:

Post a Comment