Friday, January 7, 2011

2011: a year of Forgiveness and Love

It's a new year!
For me, this means a new planner, which I've already jotted down every birthday I have in my brain.
A silly resolution like vowing to floss everyday.
A fresh outlook on life.

2010 had it's ups and downs.
I lost some loved ones.
I had my heart shattered into 1,000,000,000 pieces.

But...
I finished my masters.
I spent the summer in the most beautiful part of the country.
I met some amazingly wonderful, crazy beautiful new people.
I moved to a new city.

I always manage to do that, make the list of positives longer than the negatives...which is a sign that I'm feeling more like my old self, only new....
Wide-eyed, eager, positive, forgiving, loving.

So this year, my resolution is to forgive (I can't promise I can forget) and to love, not only others, but myself.
To remember to breath.
To remember, perfection is rarely attainable.

So, if you've hurt me in the past...I forgive you. And I hope anyone I've hurt can forgive me as well.

2011: Love 10 fold

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have found your authentic self. Blessings to you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete