Thursday, February 9, 2012

Motivation 0, Procrastination 1,000,000,072

So, this motivation and focus thing was a great idea but christ...

I have been home from work for 3 hours and have:

-watched 3 episodes of Party Down
-made some kale chips (which took all of 15 minutes)
-checked facebook 27 times
-checked my email 6 times
-sent 19 text messages
-played with my dog

What I COULD have been doing:

-reading about Abe Lincoln
-painting or drawing
-laundry
-painting my nails
-looking up tasty veggie recipes
-crocheting or knitting

I really could have been doing anything, but no, I get sucked into the f*ing couch and can't move...I"m not even motivated enough to finish this blog...i keep getting distracted with silly things...

I DID manage to do may taxes before April 16th this year, but I'm very disappointed in the refund I'll be getting. But, after I file my 2009 taxes (yeah, I know) I'll have a nice little bit of cash to put into savings, should I ever need to catch a flight out of town.

I also ate meat...on day 5 (the superbowl and a certain boys 25th birthday). I ate bacon wrapped chicken covered in hot sauce...It tasted fine, but I feel guilty...

What else...OH! I'm going back to Montana. I know you are all surprised.

That's all for now...off to bed I go!

1 comment: